Thursday 12 October 2006

So many causes, so little time

Through earlier protests, I have got to know the man who coordinates the requests quite well. PC Paul McInally now handles most of the Socpa applications. "What can I do for you today, Mark?" he asks, as we sit in the interview room.

"I've got 21 forms for you."

"Right then," he says in a businesslike fashion, "let's go through them." I like PC McInally. We sort of bonded a few months ago when I handed in an application to demand the immediate sacking of Superintendent Terry.

"You want to sack my direct superior!" PC McInally had spluttered.

"Yes, please."

"I've got to go and ask him if you can have a demonstration calling for him to be sacked?"

"I believe so." I said. And although he shook his head when he left the room, he was smiling.


Link above for the full article, it get's better and better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home