Tuesday 24 October 2006

A smoke and a nice cup of tea...

Back in the mists of blog time I had a little rant about Rizla and the rank hipocrasy in there denial of a link between Rizla purchase and drug use. I never got a reply.
These days I tend to favour Amber Leaf; a decent baccy with a packet of papers thrown in for a reasonable price (unless you shop at the all-night garage in Bl*ckp*l* - but that's another story).
Tonight, I am thrown into confusion for my packet of papers is no longer AmberLeaf branded, it instead tells me who are the Top 5 Tea Drinking Nations (per capita per year).
Now based upon this new found knowledge, and putting aside the fact that they still stick their packets together making it nigh on impossible to make the premium use of the cardboard there-in (if you get my drift; although the white card bit wasn't glued in at all...) I have summised the end of the Arab-Western divide is but a cuppa away, and some Origamic use of rolling papers.

The results in proper order (non of this reverse order crap) are

1. Iraq (2.77kg)
2. Ireland (2.76kg)
3. Libya (2.61kg)
4. Qatar (2.29kg)
and bringing up the tail
5. UK (2.26kg)


So there you have it, Ireland and UK go and have a nice strong cup of tea with Iraq (bit of player), Libya (so that's why so British MPs went there - nice cup of tea) and Qatar (got a lot of money so could give lots of tea away for free - maybe if we got the Americans drinking it as well...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home