Wednesday 13 December 2006

The 2006 Weblog Awards: Best UK Blog

VOTE JonnyB - go on, go on, go on, go on.

The reason - click here and start reading.

Or as Huw puts it :

Anyway, I’m basically writing this to implore you to head over and vote for JonnyB, should you feel so inclined*. Of all the blogs listed over on the sidebar on the right there, I’d have to say I think it’s one of the few that manages to evoke laughter from me on anything approaching a regular basis (and, as mentioned, I don’t laugh easily). At the time of writing, there’s a little over 72 hours to go and there’s very little in it.

Go go go!

p.s. You may manage another vote tomorrow, just to make sure. Vote early and often.

3 Comments:

At 15 December 2006 at 01:47 , Blogger Huw said...

And Twenty Steps put it even better than me.

It's all got a bit uncomfortable now. The readers (and to an extent the authors) of EU Referendum got a bit catty about the whole thing, and I think this was the main cause for the JonnyB vote swelling. Now they are crying foul, and it just all feels a bit unsavoury. Either way, irregardless of what they might say, he'll be a worthy winner if he triumphs.

 
At 15 December 2006 at 02:20 , Blogger Huw said...

Fucksocks. Just realised I linked to a post which wasn't totally enthusiastic about group blogs. No offence intended anyone. Clearly I have no social graces.

 
At 15 December 2006 at 23:27 , Blogger TN said...

Don't worry Huw, this is more about sharing links with each other than any sort of collaberative effort.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home